North Face’s new Access Pack from their Fall/Winter 2016 range, is now available in stores.
The backpack is equipped for the modern-day commuter, with new features enhancing ease of use, security and efficiency:
- Exo-skeletal structure for protection
- One-touch open entry unit to allow the main compartment to be opened easily and quickly.
- Fleece-lined media pockets with an inbuilt ejector tab for easy access
- Waterproof zippers
- An external laptop pocket, to allow for a laptop to be easily removed by a pull handle
- Easy adjustability of integrated ladder locks in shoulder straps
Find it in stores or add it to your wishlist because it’s unfortunately sold out online. In the meantime, take a closer look of the new design in our gallery above.
- Words: Monique Buccheri